Mobile stretcher designed for use with fluoroscopy machines (C-arms). Full length, radiolucent tops translate to either end providing excellent patient access. The hourglass shaped, trimmed base accommodates a wide range of C-arms. Offers the security of a treatment table with the mobility of a stretcher. Sliding top allows for eighteen inches of range of motion to accommodate most procedures.
- Reduces the need for cumbersome tables with poor mobility.
- This unit offers the security of a treatment table for procedures, and the mobility of a stretcher for transport in one unit.
- The hourglass base design with trimmed sides creates an excellent window for C-arm access from both sides. Also provides improved patient load ratio for easier transport.
- The easy-to-operate 18” sliding top enables shorter procedure time due to not having to move the patient or the C-arm to complete the procedure.
- Added features include a wider surface area and higher rails than traditional fluoroscopic tables.
- The hourglass-shaped base with trimmed sides creates an excellent window for the C-arm
- The dual column base is easy to maneuver and provides superior stability for the patient
- The easy-to-operate sliding top enables a broader range of imaging capability without having to move the patient
- Improved case turnaround and streamlined patient handling because pre-indication, treatment, and recovery can be performed on the same stretcher
- Reduced potential for staff injury from patient transfer
Patient Outcome and Safety Benefits
- Risk management and patient safety needs are addressed with a wider surface and higher rails than traditional fluoroscopy tables
- Improved quality of care and reduced risk of patient injury by eliminating multiple patient transfers