The XP Walker (Pneumatic) provides pneumatic support with Aircast full shell protection and is available in 5 sizes (pediatric, small, medium, large and X-large). Foam-filled aircells cushion the ankle for customized comfort and support. This support is effective in managing edema and fracture healing. This new design is made for a regular and X-wide width foot. Includes two socks and hand bulb. Can be used with Brake-Lok System.
- Stable fracture of foot/ankle/lower leg
- Severe ankle sprain (grade III)
- Post-op immobilization
- A semi-rigid shell to provide the protection formerly expected only from a cast
- A rocker sole to reduce plantar pressures
- Custom-inflated aircells to maintain total limb contact for stability
- Pulsating, graduated compression to help reduce edema and promote callus formation