AM-SP 400 Treatment Table
The unique design of the AM-SP Series brings the future to you today! Based on a single pedestal approach, the AM-SP Series offers solid stability and loads of leg room and maneuverability for the clinician along with luxurious comfort for the patient. The single pedestal is equipped with our one-step caster system and footswitch at no additional cost and offers a full 27″ width top along with a 400 lb. lifting capacity. Because of its unique design, the AM-SP Series operates in a range of 24″ from the floor to a maximum height of 35 1/2″. It also elevates with no end shift, so it can be used in a smaller area, saving precious space in your office or treatment room.
All the AM-SP Series Treatment Tables include the following features:
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty handcrafted vinyl upholstery with Permablock3® bacterial protection.
- 1-1/2″ Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity to accommodate the larger patient.
- 110 volts, 60 Hz motor. (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
- One-step caster system.